Friday, October 21, 2005



What's in a Name?
Today, I am...
In His holy hands
Most of you know that I sign my letters with this phrase. Do you want to know why? Here are a few reasons:
Because it is true. I love Jesus. Therefore, I am His child and voluntarily place myself in His creative, holy hands to shape me in a way only a potter could.
Becuase it reminds me that everything I worry about is insignificant and "the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth seeking to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him" 2 Chron 16:9
Because it reminds me to pray for the man that inspired it. My good friend Mark Larson wrote an amazing song called "only"

Only in your loving arms,
Only in your holy hands,
Only in your loving arms
can I find peace
can I find peace,
can I find peace in this world.

Mark doesn't walk with Jesus anymore. I know someday he will. His faith was so amazing. It inspired me to love Jesus and others in a way no one else's has. So, I pray. And I pray that you, to will either come to be or remain...
In His holy hands, Manda

No comments: