Friday, August 13, 2010

HI Sara!
i miss you.
The end.

Since I know you're the only person that ever checks this, I thought I would write to you. how about that for a little sunshine? Speaking of sunshine- thanks for your pictures. They made me smile.

This week has been tough. Between the warm weather, the exhaustion and the lack of desire to work and bad choices by clients... it's been tough. My computer died the day before a big presentation (gah!) and my personal cell died over the weekend so I've been limping along remembering what it was like without technology.

My heart has been pretty heavy too. I'm trying to figure out how to have a conversation with Paul about how I need distance. We have far to close of a friendship to be healthy emotionally for me. I'm wanting the freedom to be pursued by others. so pray that that happens. somehow. i am super tired so i'm going to bed. you're loved.

No comments: