Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What do I want my life to be?

So what got me thinking about my blog again is a series of questions that was asked in 48 days to the work you love. I'm struggling knowing who I am and what I am created for. The first question asked me to describe my life right now- and I thought of what I said to a friend: I feel as though my heart is buried under a layer of dust and I don't know where to find it. Realizing that I didn't know what I was created for or how I let my alive heart get dusty makes me ache. I think of a girl who would sing and laugh because of her awareness of God. Of a friend who could simply "be" without words. Of one created for joy

and I've somehow let my heart get lost in a sea of dust. completely tragic



I struggled with a phrase for what I wanted my life to be. the best way that I can describe it is by photos: I love this pink and green gazing ball. From every angle it is different. It is unique, beautiful and interesting. It lives in a green garden full of life and living things. it is a beautiful reminder of creativity- and this is what I want my life to represent:
beauty, creativity, uniqueness, integrity.

Until later-
me

No comments: