I hate the word "can't" (almost as much as shouldn't). I hate it because most everything is a choice. I can't go to Rome- I choose not to go through the effort of getting to Rome. I can't run a marathon because i choose not to subject my body and my time to that commitment. I dislike can't because it is misleading. It blames some outside force for my own choice.
I am trying so hard to be enthusiastic about life, but tonight I'm choosing not to. And I don't like it.
Pity Party of one, your table is ready.
I want to be enthusiastic about working again tomorrow
I want to be enthusisastic about going for a run
I want to be enthusiastic for my siblings and their wonderful significant others
I want to be enthusiastic about something- anything- everything
but I'm choosing not to and that is annoying to me
the thing that is the most sad to me is that I want to be enthusiastic about my relationship with God and spending time with Him and I continue making other things more important.
ugh
No comments:
Post a Comment