Well, its been 100 days and I haven't actually kept up...
I miss my Sam- I put him to sleep April 18, 2011. My heart is broken. beyond broken.
I miss my best friend
March 26, 20011 My other best friend got married. While she's not gone, she's not here either.
I miss my best friend.
Yesterday, the boy that I thought cared for me- the one I hoped to journey forward with .. at least for a while- told me that he doesn't love me... I miss the hope of finding my new best friend
I have become someone I don't want to be- someone who is in pain, who wants to retreat and give up. I put on a brave face. Pets die, friends say "I do" and boys are stupid...
I want to be confident that I will belong to someone, not just a dog or a best friend. I want to be the person I used to know. I keep hoping I'm in there. I'm somewhat afraid that I'm lost, that I'm not going to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment