
Sam the Super Dog!
My blog would not be complete without a picture of my faithful friend.
Yesterday, Matt, Emily, Sam and I walked at Chester Park enjoying the spring, the mud and being together. I think Sam loved it the most... and Emily the least "Would you stop throwing, chucking, shying, flinging and in all other ways directing snowballs in my general direction?"
Then, we went Skating at Hermantown which was a blast and quite humorous... except for the part where I got 2 black and blue knees.
It's been good to have Matt home. It is always too long between the times we get to see him. I just feel sad that it seems like he doesn't like being in Duluth very much.
The sad part of yesterday is that Grandpa is back in the hospital. I wish he'd get better and live forever. I know neither can or will happen, but I can wish. What I really pray for is that he'd love Jesus.
In His holy hands,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment